We are hiring an Assistant Program Manager for our Dhaka office to be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online & offline presence. In addition to writing, editing, proofreading proposal and online content, you will also work for creating and executing advertising content, company newsletters, and press releases and new project development.
What You’ll Do
- Create, edit and manage written proposal to help expand partnership and new projects.
- Create, edit and manage written content to help expand The Earth’s web presence.
- Coordinate with project directors to create new content including articles, promotions, email campaigns and more.
- Ability to make tailor made pitch for different projects.
- Ensure all content created conveys The Earth’s brand voice and meets the high quality standards expected at The Earth.
- Creative individual who can come up with solutions to difficult situations.
What You Need To Be
- Passionate for innovation and understand content writing for the digital space.
- Be attentive to detail and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and different tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A super connector on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social media outlets.
What You Need To Have
- Masters in Social Science (International Relations, Development Studies, Journalism, Political Science, Media, Communication), English or related field is required.
- Exceptional writing skill in English.
- Native/Proficient in Bangla & English.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- 2+ years of experience in writing proposal and creating marketing materials or volunteer experience in university clubs or other organizations .
- Able to contribute concepts for all stakeholders and participate in meetings and critiques, face-to-face and on the phone
- Self-motivated, organized, has great work ethic and flexibility.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, sometimes within quick deadlines.
Who are We
The EARTH expresses everything by its own name. We are working for utilizing all possible potentials of a community to ensure their better livelihood. And we have already started a few projects to support and encourage few communities. These communities can be very prospective by using and developing their own capacity. The goal of The Earth is to enhance the pace of development of the country and also ensure sustainable growth.
If you think that you fit for this position, please feel free to apply by sending CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.